You can search the catalog by using the search box at the top right of the page or by visiting http://catalog.lmlibrary.org.
The following guides will introduce you to Liberal Memorial Library’s online public access catalog. If you need help with any feature, please call 620-626-0180 or come in and ask at the front desk.
- Basic Searching on the Library Catalog – for help with logging in and getting started searching
- Checking your Library Card Account – a basic overview of all the things you can view or change for your library card account, including:
- Items Out
- Renew Checked Out Items
- Items on Hold
- Lost Items
- Checkout History
- Active Alerts – Do you want to be notified when a new book by your favorite author comes in? Active Alerts will email you when the library gets an item you want.
- Fine and Lost Item Payment
- My Profile – change your mobile phone number, email address, and day of week you wish to be emailed about your status.
- Creating and Managing Lists – Want to create lists of books or other items on the library catalog?