logo


Liberal Memorial Library

Your Story Begins Here


Catalog Website
  Harry E. Chrisman, former Liberal author and historian, donated a large collection of his writings, photographs, and other items to Liberal Memorial Library for the purpose of research. This database searches the contents of the Chrisman Collection.  
Search   
CallNo: PC8-A2b9  
larger image
Descriptive Title: The John Dickinson Mansion in Dover, Delaware   Type: Postcard
Date of Origin: 1960   Provenance:
Size: 3 1/2 x 5 1/2   Condition: very good
Text: [front] (copyright symbol) 1960 Ken-Del Productions [back] Dover, Del. - The John Dickinson Mansion, near Dover, was built in 1740. Purchased by Colonial Dames and presented to the state for restoration and to be used as a historic site. John Dickinson was "the Penman of the Revolution." No. DD77 Ektachrome by Ed Kennedy. Pub & copyrighted 1961 by Ken-Del Productions, Inc., 515 Shipley St., Wilmington, Del. Post Card. Place Stamp Here. 93045
Misc Info: Color postcard; no correspondence; mansion - brick on the right, middle section white siding and garage white siding. Circular walkway and trees in front.
Subject: John Dickinson Mansion
Dover, Delaware
Ed Kennedy
John Dickinson
trees picket fence walkway
chimneys Ken-Del Productions
Colonial Dames
Wilmington, Delaware
Ektachrome
  Related to: 
Other: