Food and drink pose a potential risk to library collections, equipment, and furnishings.
- No food or beverages are allowed in carpeted areas.
- Consumption of food is limited to entryway area and park area around library.
- Food and drink are permissible for special functions in Library meeting rooms as
authorized by the Library.
- Users violating this policy will be asked to remove their food and/or drink from the
- Repeat offenders will be subject to losing Library privileges.
- Unattended food and drink openly displayed in public areas will be confiscated and