You can search the catalog by using the search box at the top right of the page or by visiting http://catalog.lmlibrary.org.
The following guides will introduce you to Liberal Memorial Library’s online public access catalog. If you need help with any feature, please call 620-626-0180.
- Basic Searching on the Library Catalog – for help with logging in, getting started searching, and placing holds.
- Checking your Library Card Account – a basic overview of all the things you can view or change for your library card account, including:
- List items currently checked out
- Renew checked out items
- List items on hold
- List lost items
- Show checkout history
- Active Alerts – Do you want to be notified when a new book by your favorite author comes in? Active Alerts will email you when the library gets an item you want.
- Fine and Lost Item Payment – Shows your current fines and gives you the option to pay them using PayPal.
- Your Profile – Here you have the option of updating your mobile phone number and mobile provider, deciding if you want to receive text notifications. You can also update email your address, and choose the day of week you want to be emailed about your account status if any.
- Creating and Managing Lists – Want to create lists of books or other items on the library catalog?