Borrow ebooks and audiobooks to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle ereader! It’s free and easy to get started.
Choose from bestsellers, fiction, nonfiction, books for kids and more.
Free from our library
No subscription. No late fees. No monthly limits. Check out up to 5 books at a time. Place a hold on up to 5 currently unavailable books at a time. Use your Liberal Memorial Library card and password to check out.
If you are unsure of your library card number or password, please call us at 620-626-0180 and we will be happy to help.
Your perfect reading companion
- Make any text large print and adjust light settings for ebooks
- Change playback speed or set a sleep timer for audiobooks
- Read or listen on your phone, tablet, kindle, or other ereader
- Listen to audiobooks in your car with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Get help in the app from the Libby support team
Easy to get started
The Libby app will walk you through set up, so you can start reading right away. All you need is a device to get started!
- Download the Libby, by OverDrive app from your device’s app store
- Follow the app’s walk-through setup instructions
- First question: do you have a library card? Select Yes
- Select Search For A Library
- Search for Sunflower eLibrary – the results of your search will show Sunflower eLibrary in Abilene, Kansas and other branches. This is the one you want to select.
- Next choose the Sign In With My Card option
- Select MORE to list all of the libraries. Scroll down to select Liberal Memorial Library.
- Enter your Liberal Memorial Library card number and password, then choose Next to finish.
- If you use a Kindle eReader, you can choose to have eBooks sent to your Kindle apps and devices.
Borrow a title & start reading
Don’t have a device? You can still borrow ebooks & audiobooks. Check out: https://sunflowerelibrary.overdrive.com/