2016 Adult Summer Reading Program
How the Program Works
- Each time you finish a book, magazine, audio book, etc., turn in a drawing slip at the front desk. Win all kinds of library stuff.
- Adult Summer Reading Kick Off is August 1st at 11 am to 1 pm. Free hot dogs! For everyone who signs up.
- Attend library events during the month based on the Exercise your Mind theme.
- Attend the Recipe Swap and Final Prize Drawing party on August 30th at 6:30pm.
- Weekly prize drawings are Friday at 1 pm. Have your slips turned in before that time to be eligible for that week’s prizes.
Questions? Call (620) 626-0180 and ask for Royce.
Thank you to the Friends of the Liberal Memorial Library for supporting this year’s Adult Summer Reading program.